From:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2014 19:58:03 -0500
Hi,
I LOVE cats so I gave people Cat Phonetics which we could use or rather I could use on Informal, never formal, nets.
One of the calls was Himalayans Help Zoologosts.
Mine is Tabby's New Voil.
One person is Persians are Terrific.
I am sure you all get the idea.
Sometimes I even have to check out Rare Cat Breeds to find these.
Colleen, N8TNV;