From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2013 19:13:34 -0400
Hi, everyone.

I just wanted to let those interested know that the newest version of the
N3FJP CQ WW logging software installed very easily here on my Windows XP
logging computer.  It was version 4.2 in the new C # format.

What really caught my attention was how easy the installation and set-up
was.  Unless I somehow got lucky, I also didn't have to make an effort to
install the audio wave files into the folder for the new program, like I
always had to do for the older versions.  It seemed like they were
automatically installed from the start.

So, thanks to Scott and Kelvin for an excellent joint effort at improved
accessibility.

Even though I enjoy the CW version of this contest more, which will happen
in late November, I'm going to at least have some fun with the SSB contest
this week-end, and hope others will too.

The contest starts in less than an hour, and goes until 2359 Z Sunday
evening.

I know Lloyd is our resident expert on all things propagation, but if the
higher HF bands are in as good a shape as they were last week-end and early
this week, lots of fun should be had by all.

73 and gud DX to those who decide to participate
Tom Behler: KB8TYJ