From:
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2016 14:34:47 -0600
I think it would be very effective to have the presidents of both ham
affiliates of the ACB and NFB contact Mike Dishop regarding the
accessibility of Ten Tec transceivers. However, I also fully understand Mike
Dishop's position. Right now, he is up to his eyebrows in tons of critical
business details, trying to get Ten Tec on its feet. He is facing no small
task and is undoubtedly risking a great deal in the process.

Ron, K8HSY