From:
Kent Plemmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2013 19:51:11 -0400
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding the TS-590 and using headphones and the 590 hand
mic that has the 4 programmable function keys.

I want to use a set of headphones with a ts-590.  If the headphone jack fits
into the hp jack, unless there is an adapter of some sort how could you have
access to the 4 pf keys on the 590 mic as the hand mic would need to plug
into the mic jack that the headphones are using?

How do you guys do this?

Thank you all,

Kent Plemmons

North of Waynesville NC