From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2016 12:52:35 -0700
Hello Mike,

The rigs are 3 Kenwood TS990Ses, a Yaesu 9000MP, a Collins KWM380, and a
Flex 6700.  The amps are a pair of SPE K2FA's, an OM Power OM3500A, a Henry
8K Ultra, a Katana 10K, and a Collins 30S1.  Down the road, additional rigs
and amps will likely be added.  The shack has been set up temporarily in a
spare bedroom.  As part of the large house addition, a much larger shack
will be built on the second floor.  The shack will be accessed by either a
spiral staircase or a glass elevator in the center of it.

There will be a remote capability, but he is installing it solely to permit
me to operate the station.  Several of the time share groups have wanted
Stan to let them sell time on the station, but Stan told them "Hell No!"

Alan