From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2014 05:59:13 -0500
Here is a link I got from a friend to a youtube video about voiceover and OS10.
Interesting!!

Pretty cool.  here is the you tube like on how to do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZuCx-Gry6k&lc=XGvEoxhoifplGa2nu3tUVnq9CYaE2If6Bxxs7hhg9DE

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 7:41 AM, Jim Borowski <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  What 2 key functions do you press at the same time to activate a speech reader?

  This computer, you must highlight the text then hit Command Enter to read it. Â I can change the two keys you need to hit. Â But I got it to work.

  --
  Jim K9TF

--
Jim K9TF