From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2013 20:00:32 -0400
FYI from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ

Kelvin:

Do you know which specific contest logging programs have been updated for
greater accessibility??

I will be back at the home QTH by the middle of the week, and once I get
settled in, I'd like to check out some of the newly-modified programs with
Jaws.

I'll also check out A C Log 4.2 at that time.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ