From:
"Richard B. McDonald" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 2015 08:40:33 -0800
Hi Matt!

I live right on the boarder of Santa Monica, and also use a THF6A.  If you
send me an email off-list, I can send you my Excel file (CSV format) with
all the local repeaters, AM stations, etc.  There are a lot - like 40
different 2M/1.25M/70cm repeaters, 6 AM stations, ~10 other ECom stations
and the like.  If you use the RT Systems programming software, you could
simply load it up.  My direct email follows:

Where are you coming from?  If you like, during your stay if there are any
things going on with our club (Westside Amateur Radio Club) like meetings,
nets, breakfasts and so on we would be happy to include you.

73,
Richard KK6MRH