From:
Angelo Sonnesso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 2015 11:03:15 -0400
The Icom 718 already has direct keyboard frequency input.
You hold down the button to the right of the zero for 2 seconds, then enter
the frequency, (the point is just to the left of the zero), then press the
key to the right of the zero, and you're done.
You would enter 7255 as 7.2550.
You can leave off the final zero if you like.
It has been a good rig.
It does not have 10 meter FM, but the other modes work well.
I am thinking of adding a transverter for 6 meters.
I used to run an Icom 551D for 6 meters in to a 5 element yagii, when I
lived on Long Island.

73 N2DYN Angelo