From:
"REV. Mark Torgerson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
REV. Mark Torgerson
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 2015 02:31:05 -0500
Hi

I wonder if there is a way to spoof HP on the windows version. I have a high
speed scanner and also a printer that are both HP.

God bless,
REV. Mark

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Mostly Cloudy,
64.9°F(18.3°C) Wind:NE (050°) at 5mph (4KT)