From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:05:09 -0800
Hi Tom,

You could look on the BAMA web page but those files are in a weird format
and hard to read for blind guys especially.  What I often do is just get on
the web in google and do a search for the rig brand name, model number and
the word manual.  Sometimes I include the word download but not necessarily.

Good luck and 73.
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450