From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:51:19 -0400
Hi.

Some of that later "pre-DSP" filter technology was actually better than
what we have today, but I suspect that it cost the manufactures a bit more
to make it, and their profit margins weren't quite as large.

Anyway, I've noticed that under noisy conditions my old Kenwood TS690S will
outperform my Kenwood TS2000S, and the TS690S was not one of Kenwood's top
of the line radios.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK