From:
Junior Lolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2011 20:52:04 -0500
Tom, I am game for a 75 meter net.
I can wake up that antenna on 75.

Junior Lolley KG4itd
Liberty County E. C.

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of tom behler
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2011 8:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Report on today's 40-meter east coast mid west roundtable

Hi, all.

Well, to put it mildly, our first ever 40-meter east coast mid west
roundtable was a tremendous success.  It was sure good to hear some calls
and voices that aren't as readily heard on our 20-meter net, at least from
my location.

Here's the list of participants.  If my count is right, there were 27 total
participants, including me as net control.

Thanks to Lloyd, Junior, Lou, Bob, and others who helped with relays.

kb8tyj--Tom--Big Rapids, MI--net control
k1eir--Barb in Connecticut
w3iuu--Lloyd in Kensington, MD
kb5elv--Buddy in Erie, PA
wb9slm--Kris in Highland, IL about 30 miles northeast of St. Louis, MO
kb9zuv--Gary in Indiana
n1umj--John in Massachusetts
N0HOK--Handiham remote station accessed by Chuck in New Zealand
k8lr--Bob in Kalamazoo,  Michigan
N4HC--Fred in Florida
kg4itd--Junior in Florida
w8jwa--Jim near Dayton, Ohio
wa3mix--Lou in Williamsport, PA
kw3a--Steve near Phili PA
ve3xeq--Chris near Toronto
kc2qjb--John in New Jersey
kb9yiu--Glenn in Madison, WI
k8sp--Steve in Lansing, MI
k9jau---Pat near Chicago, IL
kk3f--Pat in Frostburg, MD
vo1ryn--Mike in Newfoundland, Canada
wa9top--Howard near Milwaukee, WI
wd9gut--Jim in Minnesota
w4kdk--Ken in Tenessee
k4bfj--John in Florida
wa9ryf--The other Howard in WI
k2joe/mobile--Joe in Florida.

If someone got missed along the way, I sincerely appologize, and I promise
we'll catch you next week if at all possible.

I'm up for doing the roundtable again next Saturday afternoon.  Should we
stick to the same time--2100Z, or does anyone have any suggestions for a
time change?

After the 40-meter session, a few of us moved down to 3.815 MHZ on 75
meters, which also worked surprisingly well. I heard Howard (Wa9TOP), Lloyd
(W3IUU), and Steve (KW3A).

I'm game for trying something on 75 meters as well, so let's kick that one
around on the list in the coming week too.

Thanks again to everyone for a great roundtable, and I look forward to next
week!

See everyone on tomorrow afternoon's 20-meter cross-country blind ops net!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI