From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2013 19:01:54 -0500
John,

Do some of the buttons behind the door speak now?  Some of the buttons will
not speak unless you are in a mode that requires a response from them.

Try this, press the bottom left, then see if you can set the time and date.
Use the up and down keys to choose the time and day.  The two buttons on the
right end are top button is "yes" and the bottom is "no".  As you set the
time and day press "yes" after you set each parameter.

Let me know if this works.

The info button above gives you contact information for your service
provider or whatever the seller of the thermostat programmed in to that
function.  If you did not purchase this from Harry at talking
thermostats.com it is possible the vendor you purchased the thermostat
didn't record anything in to this function so you do not have a problem with
respect to this button.

Howard #3