From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 08:16:35 -0400
I see everything but for the THF-6A,  looks like I'll be doing a lot of my
battery business with them though very soon, if some one can point me in the
direction for the THF-6A battery I'd appreciate it. I came across every
other hand held battery I've ever needed/wanted cheaper in most cases then
original replacements.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3