From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 12:26:34 -0500
oh god I hope you can take that kid to the cleaners  impaired is impaired and you should go after the officer and city/county for not prosecuting him for the DUI  I know you two will be ok I like you worry about your guide, as that can end a guide's career. please be carefu and  take care
Michael  kb7nla