From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2015 19:39:02 -0500
Frank:

I completely echo what Dave says here. ... I also use an ALS600 with an MFJ
998 auto-tuner, and find the setup a breeze to operate.

The only thing I initially needed sighted assistance with was getting the
MFJ 998 to recognize my Kenwood TS590.  The setting was in one of the setup
menus, and was not readily accessible.  After that, it was simply a set it
and forget it type of thing.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ