From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 2009 09:46:50 -0400
I don't have a ground either, never have and as long as I"m where I am now,
I never will but you're in the cellar so are in a good spot for that, as I
see it that's the *only advantage* to having the station in the cellar. I'm
ashamed of my cellar and can't stand to be there, not to mention my brother
has a room down there with a lot of noise coming from it so I'll never even
think about it here, I'd bet the close proximity to the circuit breaker box
is most of your problem, if I take a portable receiver near mine here I can
get an incredible noise level pretty easy.