From:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2010 18:29:40 -0500
Does anyone know the electronics inside these things?  I have a powerbraille
80 that has several dots stickig up all the time.  I know it's not any kind
of dirty or miss-alinement.  The staying up dots work up and down by
pressing just as easily as the ones that are supposed to be up.  I suspect a
failing electronic component somewhere in there.  Sure would like to not
have to pay the $800 that fs wants to mess it up worse.

The Other Howard, WA9RYF