From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 20:40:25 -0500
Not sure who's having the problem, but if you go to the properties for the
drive, there is a tab with all that info for most file types. Audio CD's
should play in windows media player unless that was reassigned to another
program. There is no more direct hookup to the sound card like there used to
be anymore.