From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2013 21:19:40 -0400
Thanks, Howard.

Other than coming up with the funds to buy one of these noise bridges, my
only other problem is to try to figure out how to put the unit into my
antenna circuit in a way that it can be switched on and off as needed when
either using or not using my amp.

One nice advantage of the TW1 is that I can keep it in the circuit all the
time, since it easily handles the 600 watts my Ameritron AL811H puts out.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ