From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 2016 17:01:39 -0000
From the EU pilot:

VP8STI SOUTH SANDWICH ISLAND DXPEDITION NEWS (Update January 28th).......
  VP8SGI team expects to arrive early tomorrow to Husvik Bay, South Georgia
Is. If everything goes well, they will be on the air tomorrow afternoon,
South Georgia time.
  David, K3LP, co leader of the VP8STI/VP8SGI DXpedition, called yesterday
via satphone to Bill Hein, AA7XT. Bill tells me that "David sounded tired
but in good spirits". David reported that they received two to three feet of
snow to go along with the 70 mph winds.
  VP8STI final log will be uploaded from South Georgia. Our manager N2OO,
will turn on OQRS once we get those last log files and we make sure that
the full log is complete. QSL updates will be posted on the VP8STI QRZ page.

73

David W Wood