From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2013 22:35:44 -0700
heavy duty alright at around 15 tonnes...that sounds a bit on the heavy
side?  A heavy duty 68 foot del hi only weighs maybe 500 pounds total...this
must be a very very large tower? that is, very large spread at the bottom to
support so much weight at the top?
Obviously a 68 foot del hi is only rated for about 12 square feet of wind
load though lol.
I can't imagine shipping on a beast like that haha.
73
Colin, V A6BKX