From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 2016 11:15:17 -0500
I very heavily doubt it's anything more than emergency protection, not meant
for tuning the antenna. Any amplifier manual will tell you put it in standby
to tune the antenna, I'd even if it said you could, never trust a tuner to
put it in stand by for you and especially not anything made by MFJ. that's
jus not what it's made for, if I'm reading it right in the manual, it's SWR
protection if the SWR is too high, not meant to tune the antenna with the
amp running.