From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2009 11:03:09 -0500
I look back when I first started 14 years ago, actually, yeah, it was 14
years ago, and a ton has changed, equipment, modes, bands, it's incredible.
I remember when PSK31 was just starting out, I don't think there were as
many people when I got started with all the fancy audio equipment either,
now I'm one of them and it seems like every day I run in to more and more
people with EQ equipment hooked up to the radios, some even having a whole
rack of equipment for enhancing the audio though if you don't know how to do
it,you can make for one horrible sounding setup as I heard the other day.
Mine isn't bad but I probably have a little adjusting I can do, but my voice
is horrible anyway so why I waste my time and money I don't know.