From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2010 14:53:53 -0400
Ed, I still have my P2000 meter and wouldn't part with it.  As far as I am
concerned the P2000 is a great meter.  I picked up a LDG TW1 about a year
ago that I accidently came across.  I would like to get back with you in a
couple of months and let you refresh my memory on soldering on PL259
connectors.  We have had a lot of things happening here so I had to get away
from it for a while.