From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2013 14:13:31 -0500
John,

I don't know if you have the thermostat from Talking Thermostats.com or
something else.  The Talking Thermostats brand is rounded on the left end
and square on the right.

On the rounded end, there is a raised circle that is the speaker and below
that speaker is the button to tell the current temperature and set point.
Above the speaker is a button that gives the contact information for Talking
Thermostats.com.  Behind the flip-down door there are two slide switches and
seven push buttons excluding the tiny reset button.

To the right of the digital display there are two buttons one above the
other and these are your up and down buttons.  To the right of these is a
little button that turns on the display backlight.

If you hold down the down button for more then eight seconds, you will turn
off the voice for the up and down buttons, however, the buttons behind the
door will still talk.  If you hold the up button for more then eight
seconds, the speech will return.

I am telling you all this to help you determine if you have the thermostat
from talking thermostats.com or something else.  Basically, if there is not
a button above the speaker that gives the contact information for talking
thermostats, then you have something else.

73

Howard #3