From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 20:42:04 -0500
If someone takes you to the airport tell them at check in that you need
assistance to get to your gate and they will give the person who brought you
a pass so they can walk with you to the gate and sit with you until your
plane leaves.  Even when you arrive back they can get a pass to meet you at
your gate to help you when you get off the plane.