From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:09:23 -0400
Hi everyone,

A blind friend of mine has an opportunity to purchase a used Icom IC-706,
but before he spends his money, he wants to know how accessible the radio
is for a totally blind person.  I've never owned one, so I couldn't tell
him, but I figured there are at least a few of you who might be able to
tell us what we need to know.  Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Steve