From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 2015 17:57:06 -0330
Hi all:

Just looking at some possible Xmas list items and most likely the mic
search maybe over, another item I'd be interested in would be a portable
AM/FM SW SSB portable.
I'd like to replace the old clunker on my cottage kitchen counter with 1
that I could also carry to my apartment. It would also make a handy tool to
listen to my self on the ham bands as well for testing etc. I gotta budget
of about 99 USD or 150CAN. The 1 I've seen up here is the Sangeene 505P but
the ratings on eham give it a 3.7, not very good.
However if the reviews are based on comparisons to 1500 plus ham
transceivers, then that's unfare.

73:
Mike DE VO1AX

Sent with AquaMail for Android