From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2013 18:04:27 -0700
Hi Alan, well, you gotta do what you gotta do and make the best
of things.  I'm aware of your situation and feel, like everyone,
helpless when I hear about folks dealing with cancer.  I just
keep in my mind the total relativity of things knowing that I
will be passing along the same road as you, soon enough for
whatever reason.  It's just tough to know that there are
limitations that we can't control that we encounter on the path
of life.  I truly wonder about Ray Kurzweil's point of
singularity if I have the name right.  Will we ever be able to
record our consciousness so we can live on in machine form or
something? Far be it from me to say it will never happen, but
it's certainly difficult to imagine, unless you are Ray Kurzweil
that is.  Best 73, Jim WA6EKS