From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2013 18:05:50 -0600
The subject is misleading but I do, in fact, get unlimited BlueTooth range when needed.  I wear the headset I did a review on a few weeks back on blind-hams so it works for both ears without sitting in the ears or over the ear canals.  In other words, they don't plug into your ears or hang down over your ears but are just in front of the ear canals so you can still hear everything else normally.  How do I get unlimited range?  Well, I buy shirts, which are getting harder and harder to find, with a front shirt pocket.  I use one of the water proof cases for my iPhone 5 with a belt clip because when I wear them on my hip, I'm always scraping it walking past tables, chairs, desks etc.  The clip keeps the phone from falling out of my pocket, too, if I bend over to pick something up.  Oh, it falls out, but the belt clip keeps it from hitting the floor.  I just slide it back in when I stand up.  Using this BlueTooth stereo headset, since your ears are open, is just a few inches away of wherever I go.  You have to take the headset off when getting your hair cut or taking a shower but if you do neither of those like me, you fine full signal any place you go, haha.  All my hair is growing off my chin now anyway.