From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2012 20:28:19 -0500
Yes, and remember what we say when we teach the code:  "The code always gets
through!".

dah dah dah dit dit dit

dit dit dit dah dah

dah dit dit dit

dit

dah dit dah

dah dit dit dit

dah dah dah dit dit

dah

dah dit dah dah

dit dah dah dah

And, if anyone can make this sound like the code being sent as you read it,
you are better than me.  If you read the characters in the above message
line by line, they should make sense, but I wish I could get Jaws to do the
spacing right.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ