From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:26:03 -0500
Steve,

One thing to keep in mind with frames is that they very much depend on the
size of the window.  As neat as they are, frames are somewhat fragile, or at
least they were a few versions ago.  There may be some things you can do to
make them more robust, but you'll have to consult the Help screens for what
they are.  In any case, I'm quite sure you'll figure it out.

Steve