From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2013 15:30:04 -0400
The funny thing is, a few of that group, the 2 or 3 I've met, and a couple
more I've talked to on other frequencies not realizing at first who they
were, were decent guys, it's just that group as a hole that's the problem.
Honestly, when I did realize who they were I still talked to them. I heard
about it later but we had a decent conversation. Same in person at a ham
fest, I was looking at stuff for sale, then they spoke up and I knew the
voices, friendly as can be. It's really that group as a hole that's the
problem at least the group around New England, NY, NJ, PA and that area.