Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:53:29 -0500
Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ

Interesting question. I have never operated on a cross band repeater but I
think you are beat. You either live with it and keep the mic away from the
speaker or turn the receive volume down when transmitting. I know of no
other way

George Fanjoy VE3PEB
CNIB Amateur Radio Progrma
Toronto 416 207 0797