From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 21:29:06 -0600
    Well, I do have a working watch still;  it's one of those older-style
watches where you read the time via the position of the hands.

But, the way I'm feeling tonight, bed is going to come early, regardless of
what the watch says.

Been a very long teaching week so far, but hey, it beats the alternative of
being unemployed!!!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ