From:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2008 09:03:27 -0600
Wow, no other hams to help?  Now this is a strange one.  Do any of her
friends get to come over?  Wow!  I'd get rid of her.

I'm not a republican or a democrat, I'm an American and I'm proud to be one.

... 73 ... KD5QHH ...  Jimmy ...
http://www.podsim.us
MSN or windows live... [log in to unmask]
Skype, jimmy.podsim ... please note the period between the names.
Have a great day!