From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 08:39:02 -0400
Pat,

I've been using Writelog for about 7 years.  Not a big gun contester, but i
do have over 13,000  contest QSO's in the log.   It has a fairly steep
learning curv and a multitude of features I'll never use:  networking,
packet spotting, so2r(single op / 2 radio) stuff and so on.

It works well with JAWS and all menus and dialogs read ok.   You can add
.wav file prompts to let you know where you are  as you move through the
entry fields.

I tried an older version of N1MM several years ago, but couldn't get it
working.  Lot's of guys on the list use N3FJP, but  I never got comfortable
with it.  One thing I love in Writelog that N3FJP doesn't have, is that I
can enter a freq or part of  a freq into the  entry window, hit enter, and
rig will jump to that freq.

Writelog also has digital voice keying, cw, rtty, and psk.  I've never
figured out the psk tuning, but I use the dvk, cw, and rtty all the time.

73, Steve KW3A