From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2016 09:14:18 -0700
Congrats to you Tom.  I would consider waiting to retire because when you do
there will be no more weekends, no illegal coffee breaks, no more holidays,
paydays only once a month, heavy duty and honey doos, if you smoke, only at
designated times and you will have to kick around in your comfy cloths.  So
think long and hard my friend.

ED K7UC