From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2013 16:07:48 -0700
I will ask Jay Terleski, the owner of Array Solutions.  I know that it
handles six meters, but I am not certain about any higher.

One nice feature of both the Power Master 2 and the LP100 is that they use
couplers.  On these two meters, the coax doesn't connect to the meter
itself, which is great if you are using heavy coax.  The coax connects to a
coupler that can be put anywhere, like on the floor, and the couplers
connect to the meter via a standard two wire stereo cable.  The Power Master
2 has two ports for couplers to connect to.  For example, I have one coupler
in my six meter line, and another in my line going to my HF yagi.  It is a
much handier way to connect to, especially if hard line is being used, as in
my case.

HTH

73

Alan R. Downing