From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 03:41:01 -0700
this sounds, slightly fishy, what exactly are they going to either put on
your computer, or what are they going to do with the information they get
from your machine...i am always a little suspicious of free offers  for
watching vidios.
Advertizing i guess, but as was stated once before, a good practice would be
to stay away from windows vista for at least 6 months to a year to insure
all the major security and bug fixes are availible so that extra headaches
arent incurred.
73
Colin, CF6BKX