From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 2015 21:39:27 -0400
I don't know whether anyone has one of those rigs; you may have to find
someone who has one.
On my FT950, the VFO B knob, which adjusts a menu item such as power output
does work in the way you describe. But the detented "select" knob, which
chooses among the 118 menu items, wraps around to item 1 when you have
turned clockwise to 118. The knob has 30 clicks per revolution, and I put a
dymo tape label on the knob to help me keep oriented.
I have the Custom Set button set to menu 111, power output, so that I can
reliably access that setting. for anything else in the menus, I have to
count clicks or try to adjust things with Ham Radio Deluxe (which I haven't
used for over a year).

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com