From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2009 14:03:17 +1100
I don't know about any of the kenwood hts but the icom IC-T90A sounds
like your best bet.

Shaun,
vk2fese,

"Cry 'havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war"

web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 8/02/2009 2:58 AM, we were able to ascertain that Sarah Alawami
pondered upon these thoughts, and proclaimed thus.: