From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:30:29 -0500
Hi Gary;

I agree with you completely.

When I was growing up, my Mom and Dad made sure that I was able to receive
the best education that a blind person could get in the 60's and 70's.

It paid off.

I feel the same way you do.

I was only able to live here in the suburbs because I worked all my life and
my wife is sighted.

I consider myself very fortunate.