From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:44:40 -0700
John,  there are free screen readers for Linux but I do not recall their
names.  The hardware should work fine for Linux and several flavors are
about.  I will send this to my programmer a CLE who does my Linux LAN
for my radio program here at work.  Good luck and you should enjoy this.

###
BRETT WINCHESTER  KD7JN
208-639-8386
###