From:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2012 07:19:21 -0800
Hi Howard,
I agree with you. Some people really like their stream. I just said I didn't because I like more sound which I can get with my NLS Player.
It is convenient when traveling.
You can't blame anyone if you plug in the wrong Adapter.
We all have so many of these Adaptors around that we need to find a way to mark them.
I just use a Braille label if one doesn't come with the Adaptor.
You could also use dymo tape with raised labels, little dots in a patern on one or two of them. For example you could put two little dots on one and three on another.
You get the idea.
I really am looking forward to the playerstrecorder to be introduced by APH.
Colleen Roth, N8TNV;