From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:29:04 -0700
I like HandyTech's BrailleWave.  It works great with WindowEyes.  It has
great battery life.  You can use it as a stand-alone notetaker, but it works
best connected to a PC or cell phone.  I'm still working with HT to get the
Wave to connect to my Motorola Q using bluetooth.  When that happens, I'll
be an extremely happy camper.

Terri Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.