From:
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2013 08:37:50 -0500
Colleagues,

Based upon your experiences, which 2 meter antenna do you recommend as being
the best among the various commercial alternatives. I'm asking a very open
question for a reason. That is, I'm interested in verticles, like the
Diamond, Ringo, etc.; beams, and even mobile antennas. I know what the
published data are on these kinds of antennas, but published data and
personal, first-hand experiences don't always match up as the same.

Again, do any of you know of any commercially available Quagi antennas? I
have conducted a pretty thorough search into this question and have come up
empty, but often you guys know about things that aren't knowen even to
Google! <lol>

Ron, K8HSY