From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2012 14:25:35 -0600
you can send an email to:

don't put a subject line.
in the body of the email write subscribe, space, and your email address.
You'll get a confirmation email from yahoo which you can simply reply to and
then you will be subscribed to the group.
be aware that there are probably 40 messages a day from that list...there
are almost 2600 members world wide right now I think.
you will be told to check out
HTTP://www.miklor.com/uv5r
by a few people as soon as you post a question.
If the answer to your question isn't on that website, you will get lots of
great help.
But read through that site first before posting a question.
it can answer allot of newbie questions and help to keep the same questions
being asked by new subscribers every few days down to a dull roar.

73
Colin, V A6BKX